We finished up the forms first thing this morning, then I ran down to United Rentals to return the non-leveling transit and pick up a hammer drill. My dad's smaller hammer drill gave out on us yesterday after we struggled to drill about half the tie-in holes. The big one I rented today made finishing the holes pretty darn easy.
Here's the forms all set up and ready to pour:
Here's some of the holes we drilled into the existing foundation for the rebar tie-ins. After I eat lunch, we're going to epoxy in the rebar, then we'll schedule our first inspection!
In case you were wondering, cats do NOT make good helpers.